What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a disease, Which is a respiratory infection of the human body. That is, a bacterial infection of the lining of the airways is called bronchitis. This infection causes inflammation of the membranes. The disease is caused by a type of virus.
This is a common lung condition where the lining of the tubes is stimulated.And these tubes carry air in and out of the lungs, and because of their irritation, narrowing of the airways makes breathing difficult. Bronchitis is usually caused by coughing up thick mucus.
Types of bronchitis :
There are two types of bronchitis. E.g. –
- Acute bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis.
Causes of this disease:
- For dusty and smoky environment.
- If you live in an unhealthy environment.
- Humid dusty weather.
- Feeling cold.
- Smoking regularly. Etc. can cause this disease.
Signs and symptoms of this disease:
- Cough, chest pain and shortness of breath.
- The chest becomes stiff.
- Chest pain is felt during coughing.
- Can’t eat solid food.
- There is a fever.
- The body becomes weak.
- Coughing can often lead to coughing or bleeding.
Acute bronchitis :
- Symptoms of cold appear.
- There is a slight fever.
- Body aches.
Chronic bronchitis :
- The following are three months.
- There may be a slight cough or too much.
- Recurrent cough.
Treatment of bronchitis.
In the early stages, it is very difficult to differentiate bronchitis from a common cold. However, to diagnose this condition, the doctor performs the following tests –
- Assign pulmonary function test.
- Chest x-ray.
- Spit examination for symptoms of allergies or other diseases.
Remedy for this disease:
- Stop smoking and drinking all kinds of intoxicants.
- Giving oxygen therapy.
- Treat the patient according to the doctor’s advice.
- Feeding nutritious fluids and soft foods.
- Keep the patient in a dry environment.
- Take a complete rest. Etc.
What to do to prevent this disease:
- Stay away from smoking, drinking, intoxicants.
- Stay away from unhealthy environment.
- Refrain from working in dusty environment.
- Be careful not to get cold.
- Use a mask when going out. Etc.
This disease causes infections in the main airways of your lungs (bronchi), causing them to become irritated and swollen. The main windpipe closes branches on either side of your windpipe. So be aware and follow the above guidelines to prevent Bronchitis.