Linda Medical Oxygen Cylinder BD refill & sell support in Dhaka Bangladesh, Oxygen Therapy Sets for home of clinic us as complete ready to use kits. Quick application for emergency use. Oxygen Therapy kit for use in emergency OUR DEALS IN:
1. Surgical Equipment
6.Home Health Care Iteam
Oxygen Cylinder Details:
- Medical Oxygen Services
- Linde Bangladesh provides high quality medical oxygen in easy-to-use cylinders.
- medical Oxygen Cylinder Details
- Cylinder Capacity: 1,500 litres
- One cylinder can use for 11 hours continuously 2 litre/minute.
- Original BOC approved oxygen cylinder
- with Oxygen Flow meter with oxygen toly
- With original BOC paper.
- Oxygen Cylinder Dhaka sales and rental facility is available at the Dhaka Sales Centre.
- Our Security Attendants are specially training and assigned for giving prompt service to the individual Medical
- Oxygen customers at Dhanmondhi Sales Centre Gate.
- Once the customer enters the sales centre, so security will receive. The empty cylinder(s) at gate house and raise colored gate entry slip (priority service) and handed over to customer for raising invoice.
- Customer will go to Sales counter with the colored gate entry slip and CSA will serve the customer on priority basis.
- Security Attendant will provide full cylinder to the customer against invoice.
- Estimated time needed to serve each customer is five – seven minutes, Oxygen Cylinder.
- Leaflets in Bengali/English are available at Gate House and customer service counter for further reference.
Main article: Oxygen therapy Uptake of O2 from the air is the essential purpose of respiration, so oxygen supplementation use in medicine. Treatment not only increases oxygen levels in the patient’s blood. But has the secondary effect of decreasing resistance to blood flow in many types of diseased lungs, easing work load on the heart. Medical Oxygen Cylinder BD use to treat emphysema, pneumonia, some heart disorders (congestive heart failure),some disorders that cause increased pulmonary artery pressure, and any disease that impairs the body’s ability to take up and use gaseous oxygen. Treatments are flexible enough to be used in hospitals, the patient’s home ,or increasingly by portable devices. Oxygen tents were once commonly used in oxygen supplementation, but have since been replaced mostly by the use of oxygen masks or nasal cannulas. Get oxygen concentrator from here.