Platinum 10 Medical Oxygen Concentrator is one of the leading Home Oxygen Concentrators to meet the needs of individuals who require Oxygen Respiratory Therapy. Manufactured by Invacare, the concentrator delivers the reliability, performance and value advantage for stationary concentrators and provides an attractive alternative to liquid oxygen systems. The concentrator provides up to ten LPM for individuals requiring high oxygen doses. It is a reliable and long-lasting unit.
Invacare Platinum 10 Home Oxygen Concentrator is the top <ahref” home-oxygen-concentrator.html”=””>Home Oxygen Concentrator. Its design provides high oxygen output. The Invacare Platinum 10 LPM Concentrator is constructed with a spring-mounted compressor that offers easy access and service by removing only four cabinet screws, a top handle, and a side-access door to access both the inlet and outlet HEPA filters. The machine is available with an oxygen sensor (SensO2) and is compatible with the Invacare HomeFill II. With the Invacare HomeFill II Station you’ll be able to fill your oxygen cylinders for portable use. Take control of your oxygen needs and untether yourself from the immobility of a stationary oxygen concentrator. The oxygen sensor is an accurate and precise gauge to show what concentration of oxygen is being delivered. With high oxygen individuals, it is often important to know the exact dosage individuals are receiving. With the oxygen sensor, you’ll have confidence that you’re receiving the treatment prescribed.
Product Features & Benefits (Medical Oxygen Concentrator)
- High oxygen output.
- Continuous oxygen dose.
- Easy maintenance access.
- Superior life cycle.
- Compatible with the Invacare HomeFill II.
- Built-in oxygen sensor.
- 3 separate filters for oxygen purity.
- Sieve-GARD monitor helps protect against sieve degradation
- Patient accessible reset button.
- Power loss alarm that is battery free.
- Width: 18-3/8 Inch
- Height: 26-3/8 Inch
- Depth: 14-3/8 Inch
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Electrical: 120VAC +/- 10% (132VAC / 108VAC); 60Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 4.9 amps average @ 5L/min.
- Sound Level: 50 dBA average.
- Oxygen Output: 94% to 87% at all flow rates
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 psi +/- 0.5 psi
- Operating Flow Rate: 2 – 10 LPM
- Power: 585 watts.
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 psi +/- 3.5 psi
- 3 Filters: Cabinet, outlet HEPA, Compressor inlet
- Shipping Product Weight: 60 +/- 1 lb.
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Product Warranty: 3 years
Medical Oxygen Concentrator
Automatic Medical Oxygen Generator
Continue to produce oxygen for 24 hours and operate for 365 days
Atomization function: Fine atomization and effective treatment.
* Continuous oxygen supply for 24 hours/day
* High performance, stability, and portability
* Low noise up to 46 dB for 5L oxygen concentrator
* Automatic time accumulation function & automatic alarm for low oxygen
* High performance, energy-saving advanced lithium molecular sieve from Switzerland
* User-friendly luggage pull handle design
* Can be used indoors, at nursing homes, in hospitals, office rooms, and another place